today is my 29th birthday ... today I read a letter I wrote myself when I was 'a lot' younger ... I was meant to read it when I turned 21 but I couldn't face it then ... couldn't really face it now, but I braved it and read the dreams of my younger self ... my dreams haven't really changed much and are still what drives me and fills my heart.
- I grew up in a lovely Christian family with 4 nutty brothers. I had to wait till one of them married my best friend before I got a sister.
- I am an Auntie to the cutest little niece ... she really is precious.
- I can't wait to have children of my own ... and I want lots!
- I did a bit of traveling when I was young ... went to The States for 3 months, Canada for 6 and travelled around Europe. I would love to do more and always had a dream of doing some thing big, like walking across America or Canada - I would even settle for walking across Scotland!
- I live in Cornwall, but have lived in a few places including the Lake District.
- I would love to live in a wood and have an English style Country Garden', with a rose, kitchen & herb garden as well as a fun place for kids to play. I have a bit of a dream of doing up an old farmhouse & growing veg, keeping hens & pygmy goats.
- I have been self employed for 5 years and make jewellery and cards that I sell to shops all over the country.
- Like most girls shopping and chocolate. Shopping with a friend is even better especially if we stop and have a bite to eat.
- I enjoy walking, either on my own where I can have a good daydream, or with a friend & we can have a good chat.
- I love making things and teach lacemaking to anyone that wants to have a go!