fridays favourite 5
1. I have loved Sascalia's work for years and even bought a couple of prints before ... she has added some more new paintings and I just love them all :)
2. I am loving this tunic top from White Stuff ... its a good job I am not near any White Stuff store at the moment as there is a lot they have in this Summer that I could be very tempted by!
3. this beautiful view and amazing clouds photo was sent to me from Steve, taken from just behind our home ... I can't wait to see it every day :)
4. this is sad to admit, but I am hooked on a silly game on my iPad :: HAPPY STREET :: ... I was quite ill a few weeks ago and lying in bed, not up to doing anything I started playing this game and now I can't stop! it really is silly, but hey ... I am sure I will stop again in a few weeks!
5. I can't wait to try this beautiful romantic hair tutorial ...
What are you lovin' this week?